A notice is sent to you when HolidayRentPayment is unable to recover funds from your bank account or when a direct debit request is rejected by your bank. HolidayRentPayment has refunded your guest so that your business is not negatively impacted but HolidayRenPayment was unable to recover the due funds from your account.
Articles in this section
- Will I be charged for issuing a refund?
- How do I set up automatic refund of the damage deposit within my HomeAway/VRBO dashboard?
- Does HomeAway Payments automatically issue refunds to travellers?
- How do I issue a refund to a traveller after I have received the payment for the reservation into my bank account?
- How do I issue a refund to a guest when payment has not yet been received into my bank account?
- I received a failed refund notification. What are the next steps?
- What is purpose of the Direct Debit Mandate?