HolidayRentPayment does not charge for issuing a refund through its platform. Typically, the amount debited from your bank account is the amount you have sent back to your traveller less the fees collected by HolidayRentPayment. Fees are recalculated on the basis of the amount you are refunding. For example, if you decide to refund half of a booking, HolidayRentPayment will also refund half of the fees collected.
Articles in this section
- Will I be charged for issuing a refund?
- How do I set up automatic refund of the damage deposit within my HomeAway/VRBO dashboard?
- Does HomeAway Payments automatically issue refunds to travellers?
- How do I issue a refund to a traveller after I have received the payment for the reservation into my bank account?
- How do I issue a refund to a guest when payment has not yet been received into my bank account?
- I received a failed refund notification. What are the next steps?
- What is purpose of the Direct Debit Mandate?