Without a Direct Debit Mandate on file, HolidayRentPayment cannot debit your bank account. For example, if we don't have your Direct Debit Mandate on file, refunds cannot be processed through your Reservation Manager Dashboard. The mandate is required to debit a Euro or Pound Sterling (GBP) bank account.
You have two options to complete and sign a Direct Debit Mandate:
- Use DocuSign to virtually sign and return this document to us, or
- Download a copy of the mandate and email us a scanned copy of the completed and signed form.
Option 1: Virtually submit a Direct Debit Mandate through DocuSign
If your bank account is in GBP and is located in the UK, please use the below link:
If your bank account is in Euro and is located in the Eurozone, please use the below link:
Electronic DocuSign Form Instructions:
- Click the appropriate Direct Debit Mandate Form link to begin the secure DocuSign digital signing process.
- Fill in your first and last name and your e-mail address. Then click the "Begin Signing" button.
- Check your e-mail for a message from DocuSign. Note: This message may not reflect in your inbox until 2-3 minutes after you the request is sent. If you do not see the e-mail, please check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Click "Review Document" and select the check box to authorise consent to sign the form electronically.
- Fill out the form with the information requested.
- Click the "Sign" icon line to verify your name. Then click "Adopt and Sign".
- Review the information provided on the form and click "Submit" in the bottom right hand corner to complete the document.
After you submit the form, we will automatically receive a copy of it. You will receive an email from DocuSign to confirm your completed form was submitted.
Option 2: Download a Direct Debit Mandate
If your bank account is in GBP and is located in the UK, please download a blank Direct Debit Mandate by clicking on the below link:
If your bank account is in Euro and is located in the Eurozone, please download a blank Direct Debit Mandate by clicking on the below link:
Once you have downloaded this form, print it, fill in the relevant fields, sign the form, and email a scanned copy of the completed form to email@example.com.
What happens next?
Once we've received your completed Direct Debit Mandate, our Customer Support team will notify you within 5 to 7 business days regarding the status of your request. Your Direct Debit Mandate needs to be reviewed and validated by our Support team before you can issue a refund from your Reservation Manager.
If you have any further questions, please submit a ticket by clicking here.